Niseko Black is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and unforgettable seamless winter experiences. Niseko Black Snowsports was founded to provide Ski and Snowboard lessons to our concierge clients, this further developed into creating our own Niseko Black Ski School.
We pride ourselves on having the most knowledgeable and experienced instructors around, providing in-depth On and Off-snow induction training. We don’t just excel at covering our guest’s on snow experiences but are all prepared for the non-skiable days, offering guests a wide range of optional activities and onsen visits.
At Niseko Black, we want to be seen as both a great school to book lessons with and a great school to work for. We know that a happy instructor gives great lessons, therefore every Niseko Black Instructor must not only be qualified, but also sociable, entertaining, friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable.
Do YOU want to work and play in the snowiest place on earth? Niseko Black is now recruiting for next season.
We are keen to hear from qualified, experienced instructors looking for stable and rewarding work. As the face of the company, all instructors are expected to maintain a professional appearance and attitude throughout, whether in front of customers or other staff on or off duty.
NISEKO BLACK JOB APPLICATION FORM
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Have at least 1 or two seasons teaching experience
• Have at least a BASI Level 2 (or equivalent)
• Be passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service
• Be fluent in English
• Be eligible for a working holiday visa or meet the minimum criteria for a skilled workers visa
• Hold a valid driving license with the ability to apply for a International Drivers License/ Japanese Drivers License