If you are interested in working for Niseko Black Snowsports, please send your application to email@example.com including your CV/resume and contact details for two professional references.
We are searching for passionate and professional instructors to join our Peak Season team.
Please note that all applicants must
– be passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service
– be qualified as a ski instructor or dual certified ski/snowboard
– be eligible for a working holiday visa or meet the minimum criteria for a skilled worker visa
– be fluent in English
– hold a valid driving licence
– hold a valid first aid certificate
– hold a valid instructor licence and minimum level 2 certification
The following languages are advantageous: Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai, Japanese
We are also now recruiting for members of our Client Services team to support both the Snowsports and Concierge businesses. Japanese language skills are highly valued.
If you are passionate about customer service and creating incredible experiences for guests, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
The Niseko Black Team